At LiftIntent, we pride ourselves in understanding our client’s needs and providing solutions to help them achieve their goals. Our team is transparent and honest with all of our clients.
As a Paid Social Manager, you are expected to maintain expert level knowledge of our client’s core line of business.
You’ll get to drive the decision making behind our clients Facebook advertising campaigns by turning data analysis, client objectives and varying budgets into actionable goal oriented initiatives
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies
- Compiling daily and weekly reports with key performance metrics to quantify results and communicate findings and insights to the team
- Write copy for and engage directly with audiences in a way that aligns with brand voices
- Pixel creation, testing, and management
- Optimizing campaigns to various KPIs
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Clearly convey information to internal team members and external partners
- A strong analytical thinker and self-starter
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business, or related analytics fields)
- 3+ years of Paid Facebook advertising experience
- Extensive experience in Facebook Business Manager including custom conversions and A/B testing
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience managing CPM, CPA, CPC, CPL campaigns to deliver specific profitability goals
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting
- Have managed paid advertising accounts with average monthly spend above $30k+
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LiftIntent Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.